Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014

"A Book Is A Dream That You Hold In Your Hand"

Hi cuties,

besides winter, fall is my favourite season. Coloured leaves, the sound of rain on the window while cuddling up with a good book and a cup of tea, the smell of the air as it becomes colder and crisper, announcing winter... and of course fall fashion! Cozy sweaters, boots with (fake, hopefully) fur trim, knitted accessories, tons of layers of cute clothes in toned-down, natural colours... I could go on and on (^.^)

So inspired by my love of autumn, I made two new garments for my etsy-shop. I saw these amazing book (and cat) themed fabrics and had to buy them immediately. They're from Timeless Treasures, and I can't point out enough how much I love working with them. Besides the print, which is so beautiful and detailled, the fabric itself is of this high-quality cotton which doesn't wrinkle as much and has the perfect fall, for my purposes anyways.


Minerva high waist skirt








Calliope jsk




As you can probably guess, I'm very happy with how they turned out, so I hope you excuse the unusual amount of pictures...
As usual, follow the link under the pictures for more informations (^.^)


1 Kommentar: