Dienstag, 2. September 2014

Spring Lolita Meet-Up 2014

Hey dolls,

I thought I'd mak a wrap-up of the last 4 months in several posts, and proceeding chronologically, so let's begin with the Lolita meet-up we had in April. We met in Basel, went to the Puppenhausmuseum, took pictures, and ate crèpes at a cute little café (^.^)

I wore my Sugar Pansy jsk by Angelic Pretty. I'm sooo in love with this dress! Also, I really liked my outfit that day (*.*)
(all photos by Lea)

Headbow & Jsk: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Underskirt: handmade by me
Shoes: Antaina
Wig: GothicLolitaWigs


group photo





Awesome classic car! The owner was so nice and let us take pictures with it (^.^)



4 Kommentare:

  1. You look amazing. Love that light green colour of the jsk. And the wig looks so great!
    love, ette

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Du siehst wunderschön aus. Sweet steht Dir sehr gut.
    Mir gefällt an dem Outfit vor allem der Unterrock, die Kleider von AP sind ja leider immer so kurz >__<

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das war ein wirklich schönes Treffen und ich kann mich dem Oben gesagten nur anschliessen - Sweet steht dir sehr gut (*_*). Sowas Hübsches fotografiere ich gerne (^.^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Tu es tellement jolie en menthe avec les cheveux foncés !

    AntwortenLöschen