Mittwoch, 3. September 2014

Did Someone Say Obsession?

Hey cuties,

sometimes, Lolitas have the habit to develop a strong affection toward certain prints or dresses, usally from Japanese brands, commonly called dream dresses.

Naturally, I'm no different. One of my favourite prints is the so-called Chocolate Fascinate Fairytale by Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. Last year, I could get the Chocolita jsk in pink, but my collector's mind wouldn't rest until I also had the Chocolièrre jsk in beige. And here it is!


It's so amazingly beautiful!
I know, I know. There's a high possibilty that you're not sharing my enthusiasm, so I'd like to explain a little further, if you don't mind.
First of all the name; I've always loved both fairytales and chocolate (Swiss girl, you name it).
Btssb is one of my favourite brands ever since I saw and read Kamikaze Girls by Novala Takemoto (a must book and film for every decent Lolita).
And, most important, the print itself. It's easiest to just show it, so prepare yourself for an image overflow! (^.^)






And because I'm such a show-off  so incredibly happy, both of the dresses:

anyone wanna twin?



fun fact, the prints aren't quite of the same colour!

Is it crazy that I feel like I have to get the skirt in brown too, otherwise my collection isn't complete?
I'm not too fond of the black colourway, but the brown one... *sighing wistfully*


1 Kommentar: