Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

Twenty-Two

Hi dolls,

on Sunday was my Birthday, and I wanted to dress up a little for the occasion. No petticoat, but my favourite dress, yay!

Outfit rundown:
Alice band: Claire's
Necklace: Sheinside
Blouse, shoes: 2nd Hand
Cardigan: handmade by me
Dress: Innocent World
Rings: Claire's, Etsy

Sorry for the mirror shot, I took some more detail pictures:


At the moment, I really like wearing tights, ankle socks and ankle boots!



 Furthermore, the official photos from the Helsinki Hellocon and Tea Party were finally uploaded!
I'm not very happy with my pictures from the convention, I look weird and the shadows seem quite harsh. But at least you can see my outfit (that dress! Again! xD)




Our travelling group! Yaya, Pnkangel, Katrin, Dani and Jassi

Someone took this picture of me, probably while I was watching a performance on stage. I kinda like it (^.^)

 

I also like this picture of me from the Tea Party:


So, that was the last bit from my travels to Finnland. Hope you enjoyed it!



3 Kommentare:

  1. Ich hoffe du hattest nen schönen Geburtstag :) Und das Bild von der Tea Party sieht echt voll gut aus *^*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look gorgeous! And happy belated birthday :)

    AntwortenLöschen