Montag, 27. Januar 2014

Perfectly Pink, Magically Mint

Hi dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

as I already announced, I'll travel to Helsinki soon, to attend Hellocon. For this occasion, I desperately needed new luggage, since my old suitcase broke down recently (which is ok, I had it for a long time and it was of good service). 

So I looked for a new one, which was not too easy because everything was either too expensive or too ugly. Finally, I found this one:


Isn't it cute? I haven't used it so far, I hope it's as solid as it's pretty (^.^)


Bought here (super fast shipping, btw)

Then I made further travelling preparations, which included buying a travel guide with a city map from Helsinki (I love maps!) and thermo soles to put in my shoes, so I hopefully will have warm feet:



And I also started planning my outfits. There are three events (Convention, After Party and Tea Party), so I'll take these three outfits with me:


Still in need for some accessoires (^.^)
If you happen to recognize me, please approach me! I'd love to get to know my readers in real live!


2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a lovely minty acquisition. I love that purple and black outfit especially, it's my favourite

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ta nouvelle valise est trop mignonne ! Où l'as-tu trouvée ? Je te souhaite un tout beau voyage ! :)

    AntwortenLöschen