Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

Cute & Casual

Hi cuties,

I wanted to share my outfit from yesterday with you:

Shirt: Disney
Skirt: DreamV
Cardigan: Chicorée
Legwarmers: H&M
Shoes: Converse
The headband is actually the belt from the skirt which I wrapped around my head (^.^).
I felt like wearing something cute but comfortable, because I went to get my lips pierced:


Wanted these for ages, I'm very happy right now! Eating hurts a little, and everyting is a little swollen up, but otherwise they're fine.
I wish you a nice sunday!




5 Kommentare:

  1. You look so cute! I love your t-shirt :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Quite funny that you did choose something cute - i always choose something "evil" when I'm visiting my piercing studio :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi, that's funny indeed ^^ I was just not in the mood for something evil, I guess :D

      Löschen
  3. Totally love this look!!

    AntwortenLöschen