Mittwoch, 6. November 2013

So You Think You Can Sew?

Hi dolls,

I can finally make the big announcement I've been looking forward to for quite some time (^.^).


I opened my own etsy shop! It's called Medusa Couture and you can find it here.

As I've always wanted to be a fashion designer, I decided to become a wanna-be fashion designer.
No, seriously, I've dreamed about this for a long time and thought, I'd finally make a step and try it. I'll be selling some accessoires, but mostly I'll focus on Lolita clothing, such as dresses and skirts.
I hope my designs will be appreciated, as all the items are handmade with love. Each item is unique or produced in a very small edition.
I would be honoured if you would follow me on the facebook page or on the Medusa Couture blog.

By the way, the artwork is made by the amazing Meri from Tentaclething!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen