Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

Summer Sunday

Hi cuties,

despite my resolution to resume blogging, I don't really have something new from this week to write about... however, there are a few things I wanted to share with you (^.^)


Tokyo Fasion Express


source: Quini Maze

NHK made a broadcast about Lolita fashion. I think the show is well worth seein; besides the usual information about the fashion, there are also insights to the office and sewing shop of the brand Baby, the Stars Shine Bright.

Minutes 2.50 - 21.22


Putumayo for the iPad



Lolita label Putumayo developed an app for the iPad, where cou can see their designs in a 360° view. I really love the idea, I wish more brands would do that.


(I'm really sorry, the video function on blogger doesn't work for me currently, I have no idea why).


ModCloth


Do you know this online shop, modcloth.com? They sell lovely clothes, with a hint of vintage, and really adorable shoes. I could spend so much money there (>.<)

John Fluevog Little Boutique Heel

Made to Measure Bracelet

Specialty Sweets Heel in Mint

Book Club Cutie dress

Gossamer Vacation Dress


Have a nice sunday evening!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I read some american blogs who show Outfits with modcloth regularly. I love the style of this shop, too. But I am still resisting the temptation to buy something there, I would ruin myself once I started shopping, I am sure.

    AntwortenLöschen