Samstag, 2. Juni 2012

In File

Hi my dears,

last weekend, while everyone seemed to be at the WGT or somewhere else, ecxept me, I worked on my quilt. Now, it's all in one piece and my room is getting too small:


The width is now about 160 cm long (in the picture it's actually turned by 90°, what appears to be the length here is indeed the width) and I hope to get to 200 cm for the length in the end.
I'm very happy with it, the fact that I'm still in love with the fabric and the pattern is great considering I'm working on it almost a year already. Let's just hope this love will last (^.^)


8 Kommentare:

  1. This is soooo lovely. I wasn´t at WGT as well. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke für Deinen kommentar :3

    Das sieht ja nach einer Menge Arbeit aus. So viel Geduld hätte ich gar nicht <___<"

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich bin ehrlich gesagt auch nicht sehr geduldig, aber es ist eine gute Übung ^^

      Löschen
  3. daswirdsotolldaswirdsotolldaswirdsotoll.
    Gefällt mit sehr gut, ich liebe deine Farbkombi mit dem hellen Grün.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. WOwm das sieht ja schon mal toll aus! EIne wahnsinnsarbeit! Ich hoffe und ich glaube auch, dass dir der Anblick dieses traumhaften Quilts die Abwesenheit vom WGT versüßt hat! LG

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke! <3 Naja ich wär schon lieber ans WGT gefahren ;)

      Löschen