Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011

Where Have All The Hours Gone?

Hello everybody,

friday is my day off (yeah, I have only 4 days university - everyone who thinks of studying, I can only recomend it xD), and I'm proud I already finished everything on my to-do-list for toady, even before noon: mended my bicycle (second flat tyre in two weeks - what's the matter with it?), cleaned my room and my part of the flat and did all of my university stuff for this week - well, almost, there's some reading left to do.
So I'm sitting here with my cup of vanilla rooibos tea and wonder how it is possible that it's already four weeks (!!) since I started my studies, time has flown so fast lately! And there's still always something to do...


My knitting work is growing slowly:


It's (hopefully) going to be a short cardigan one day. Currently, I'm working on the second front part, which is a bit boring, because I did it already once, but at the same time, you have to concentrate so that it looks the same as the first piece.
Actually, I also did the back part, but I don't like it, so I'll probably dissolve it and start over new.


In the end, I have another outfit shot for you. I really like this skirt, but it's so short! Really need an underskirt for it.

outfit rundown:
alice band: Innocent World
shirt & bolero: handmade
belt & tights: H&M
skirt: Dear Celine
shoes: Vögele Shoes

1 Kommentar:

  1. Haha, I'm in my 7th semester now and this is the first time that I actually have a course on Friday XD I guess that's the best thing about studying ^^
    And I love the outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen