Mittwoch, 27. April 2011

Over The Rainbow

Hi my dears,

Did you have a nice easter break? I visited some realtives of mine, so I wasn't able to blog a lot ( I hope you didn't miss me too much ^^ ).

However, school started again, and I will probably spend my time with learning from now on, since I'll have veeery important exams in june. I'll try not to neglect my blog here too much.

At least, I didn't neglect my sewing machine and made two boleros. The pattern is more or less the same with both, also the ruffles. There's one in black with ornamental trimmings and one in a very light pink.











2 Kommentare:

  1. Schick geworden! ( Oder chic...weißt schon xD )


    Nach welchem Schnitt nähst du deine Boleros denn?


    Oh und dein Brief ist schon auf dem Weg zu dir. Wundere dich nicht wegen dem Papier- nächstes Mal gibt es wieder Schöneres^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke schön!
    Den Schnitt habe ich selber irgenwie zusammengeschustert ^^
    dann freu ich mich schon mal! xD

    AntwortenLöschen