Montag, 28. März 2011

Blumenmädchen

Hi cuties,

sorry for not having blogged the last few days, there were quite a lot of things going on around me...
but here I am again! (^.^)

Last Saturday, we finally had another meet-up and I was lucky that I managed it to go because at first, it didn't look like. We had all a great time and I met some new people who were all very kind. There even came two guys from Konstanz, Germany, extra to see us after they saw the event on facebook. We went to Winterthur to the Technorama, which is kind of a museum where they expose "science". I think it's made really interesting, since you can touch or interact a lot. It was very funny walking around between so much technique in frilly dresses.

So, of course you want to see photos, right?




Outft rundown:
Blouse: Orsay/customized
Bolero: handmade
Skirt: handmade
Socks & lace tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Antaina
Hat: handmade


Accessoires: handmade/ H&M


Hava a nice day!
xoxo

1 Kommentar: