Freitag, 4. Februar 2011

Happy Family

Last week, my mother had her birthday and I sewed her something (oh, how creative!). I made her a black cocktail dress, since she doesn't owned one before and she might use it one day (in my opinion, there are a lot people who needed having the one or other item that is at least a bit elegant in their wardrobe anyway). I used black chiffon and black satin for the lining.
And it's NOT skew, it only looks like since I'm such a talented photographer.
It can be worn alone, but actually I made it for the top I made as a gift for my mother a year ago. Well, she really liked it, but I think you can see my personal tastes quite well...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Das Kleid ist echt schön geworden! Also ich würde es sofort tragen. Deine Mama wird sich bestimmt riesig freuen, ich zumindest würde es ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, das ist ja schick!
    Würde ich auch sofort anziehen ;)

    Ach, und ich finde, wenn du Sachen nähst, dann dürfen sie dir auch gefallen. Und dein Geschmack ist ja gut - insofern: Mehr davon! Setz das durch! :)

    AntwortenLöschen