Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

Hallo - what??

Well, I didn't get a costume, and I didn't go to a party on sunday (I know, it's quite a long time since halloween - who cares). I don't really like halloween. This might be different if I lived in another country, Ireland for example (oh, this would be lovely) or the USA or so. But here, people just don't celebrate it. So I can't see why I shoud spend a lot of time and money on a costume which I wear only once and is soaked in fake blood anyway (who thougt fake blood would look good to anyone?).
°~°~°~°
On the other side, it's always funny to see how creative people become when it's about pumpkin curving. Aren't these sweet ones?
°~°~°~°
What would Karl Lagerfeld think?
°~°~°~° If you don't pay attention, pumpkins act more lîke rabbits than like pumpkins: °~°~°~° Did I mention that I really hate pumpkins (to eat)? I mean, I really love vegetables, and I'm not a picky eater at all, but I just can't stand these orange things...unless they came in this version:
pictures via tumblr

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love the carousel and the pumpkin eating a pumpkin!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. 'Made a Hello Kitty pumpin this year too! See my blog :D

    AntwortenLöschen